(*HoB*) Honor of Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
(*HoB*) Honor of Bandits

Honor of Bandits Chaser Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trainings or Teams ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel
Admin
Admin

Trainings or Teams ? Empty
PostSubject: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 am

I think we should make trainings 2 days for week in closed servers just for HoB members or just make pairs of 2 members and they will training in team when the want without fixed trainings.

What you think about this ?

Stay cool. \m/
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:45 pm

i think Training we can learn alot of each other and improve our skills Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hobclan.forumotion.com
Raziel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Yeah .. I think the same but it's very difficult to teach moviments in group.

I have trained a litle with VirGiniA and what I trained with him would be very dificult to train with everyone if don't exist cooperation.
Back to top Go down
.g!

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:27 pm

training is in fact a good idea..make a good schedule thatīs compatible with everyone..it helps improve our skills and our teamwork..
keep at it!

btw amen po forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
HoBOrgus
Moderators
Moderators
HoBOrgus

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:41 pm

^After training we can make teams. But which days we have trainings?.. Tell me plz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hob-chaser.de.tl
HoBOrgus
Moderators
Moderators
HoBOrgus

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Raziel wrote:
I think we should make trainings 2 days for week in closed servers just for HoB members or just make pairs of 2 members and they will training in team when the want without fixed trainings.

What you think about this ?

Stay cool. \m/

We most make Tacital Trainings. and weapon Trainings. ^^ cuz every one most play with a different weapon. But We most sure train on the 2 sides of the map^^ we most train Governement. and Law breakers. than ur a master. We most train in Building Site. I play always in [~*B*~] Server* .. its the best DM server of every chaser;) and. I play CS: Source So every1 that play CSS or have steam Add me. : GABORGALLO.

Greatz (*HoB*) ~0rGu$* =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hob-chaser.de.tl
Raziel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:26 am

Yahhh ... We need everyone to choose this.
Back to top Go down
(*HoB*) ReflexX*

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:02 pm

ok sounds good! (trainig) but: when??

can someone give me some date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainings or Teams ?   Trainings or Teams ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainings or Teams ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(*HoB*) Honor of Bandits :: Suggestions-
Jump to: